FREE INTERNET BROWSING SOFTWARES,KITS,TOOLS AND CODES

0
LEARN HOW TO GET FREE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY,WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS,FREE SERVERS,CODES,FREE BROWSING TOOLS,FREE BROWSING SOFTWARES,FREE IP ADDRESSES AND PORTS,MOBILE FREE INTERNET ACCESS,MOBILE FREE BROWSING SOTFWARES,SETTINGS AND CODES,MOBILE INTERNET,IPODS,IM,PC DATACARDS AND USB MODEMS,FREE BROWSING TRICKS,

Hello

I choose not to be limited in my search for my right to freedom of Information, as it is enshrined in our constitution. However it is quite dishearten that our local telecom Operators,MTN,GLO,ZAIN and ETISALAT is placing a limitation to this right to freedom of Information especially in this new era of globalisation.Globalisation is the process in which the whole wide world is reduce to an entity commonly referred to as a "Global Village”. Our over-profit minded telecom operator are using very mean to deny our this all important right, this they tries to achieve by preventing millions of information seeking Nigerian to use their SIM line(s) to gain access to internet.


I just don't understand why some people keep making false claims about free browsing softwares that never work! like the Previous browsing softwares like Proxifier,Socksifiers and Your-freedom,Gpass,G-tunnels,G-that-G-this,JAB Oops,and so on.

Don’t tell anybody i just re-discovered a new free browsing software to browse the net on your Laptops or desktop PC using either MTN or ZAIN SIM cards and still have access to theirs over 20 international servers


I like you to give me the opportunity to present to you the latest free browsing software that works very well with ZAIN Network (SIM Cards) and MTN Network (SIM cards).

IT IS FASTER and Better AND MUCH MORE EASIER TO INSTALL, ITS a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL FREE BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME.
I can perceive your doubt and skepticism but trust me this is what I use and the Cyber cafes can testify to that because I have not patronized them in the last 8 months. I wrote the post in my living room laying in my sofa, I have save a lot of money which I should have spent in cyber cafés, buying times and i tell you there is no amount of time I would have bought that will be enough for me to finish my works which includes chatting with loved ones, paid to read emails and posting replies to my blog readers and those that have consulted me for one online business, information and other stuffs .I must confess I always leave the cyber cafe those days unsatisfied and sometimes my mailbox will be at risk, because I don't sign out before my time finished. But now those stories are history as I now have more than enough time to read my emails, posts, articles, newletters and replies them, do my data entry work at home job and get paid for it very well and make cool money from my online businesses. This works very well you can chat Yahoo Messenger (IM) as I said earlier, read your mails in Yahoo. Gmail etc.






WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL THIS FREE BROWSING ??
1. Desktop or Laptop Computer
2. GPRS enabled phones (Nokia, Sony Ericsson & Motorola) preferable brands also 3G,3.5G,/UMTS enabled phones are much faster it there is 3G network coverage in your location.
3. A USB Cord or Bluetooth device
4. And the WONDERFUL FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE and its Configurations.


*Remember if you need the PC Suite OF YOUR DESIRED MOBILE PHONE BRAND (Its software CD (driver) that came with your phone when you purchased, if you bought the mobile phone new, but if your don't have the mobile PC suite with you, or you bought it second new, you should go the mobile device web address and look PC suite applications that suits your phone model and download it to your PC and possible burn it in a CD for future use, The PC suite helps your mobile device to communicate with your PC or laptop and be able to exchange information)
*If you are using USB cord, allow a few minute for the Window OS to detect the mobile device when you plugged the USB cable to your PC or Laptop, as it will be displayed in the Taskbar, If you are using the Bluetooth mode of connection, Both the Bluetooth device in your PC or Laptop and your mobile phone should be paired, you need the pair the two devices first using a common pass code password. This is necessary for authenticity and to avoid unauthorized access or sharing of data with other Bluetooth devices within the vicinity.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOUR WILL GET FROM ORDERING THIS FREE BROWSING PACK??
You can use it with any browser of your choice (Internet Explorer, Mozilla,Opera,Google Chrome, Flock, Crazy browser)Use it with your real Yahoo Messenger (IM)
Use it to update your anti-virus application software.
You can also install it for your friends and people and make money for yourself pretty cool.

BONUS
I will also reveal three (3) other software that will boost, accerate your browsing speed, rate of file and data transfers, downloading times and remove restrictions from accessing any website and webpage in the internet. The pack is worth $50 and here i included it as a bonus offer to ensure that your have freedom of Information at your wider imagination. This software will enable you view pages whether java script, Php script, panel, another dreamweavers, adobe animations another programming languages that may be used to design a web page, this will be you browsing experience pleasurable indeed. It is only a trial that will get you the opportunity to understand what am talking about. It awesome and amazing at this discovery. Some of the problems you encounter while you browse like slower data access in not only due to the bandwidth, as it is widely acclaimed. But i this free browsing pack i will show you 5 ways to tackle and correct this challenges as they a bound to surface.

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS **HOT** NEW BURNING GSM FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE RIGHT HERE BUT AS YOU AND I BOTH KNOW those telecommunications guys are always anxious to know our free browsing secrets. codes and cheat tricks so, TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON THIS POWERFUL SOFTWARE: Give me a call preferably in the night because I have lots of clients am working for during the day or simply send me a mail requesting for the ZAIN FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top